Recruitment as a Service
Recruitment as a service (RaaS) is a growing trend in the human resources industry. It involves outsourcing the recruitment process to a third-party provider, who handles everything from sourcing candidates to conducting interviews and making hiring decisions.
There are many benefits of RaaS for companies, here are our top 8!
- Access to a wider pool of candidates: Recruitment agencies have access to a large and diverse pool of job seekers, which can help companies find the best candidates for the job.
- Time-saving: Recruitment agencies handle the entire recruitment process, saving companies the time and resources required to do it themselves. This allows companies to focus on their core business operations.
- Cost-effective: RaaS can be more cost-effective than in-house recruitment, as companies do not have to invest in recruitment technology or pay staff to handle the recruitment process.
- Specialist expertise: Recruitment agencies have specialist expertise in recruiting for specific industries and roles, which can help ensure that companies hire the most qualified candidates.
- Improved diversity and inclusion: RaaS providers can offer companies a more diverse pool of candidates and can implement strategies to help increase diversity in the hiring process.
- Scalability: RaaS providers can scale their recruitment efforts up or down as needed, making it easier for companies to adjust to changes in their hiring needs.
- Quality guarantee: Many RaaS provider also provide a service level agreement that ensures that any candidate recommended is qualified for the job.
- Avoiding internal bias: RaaS providers are not affected by internal bias and can help a company to hire the best candidate objectively.
Recruitment as a service can be a valuable tool for companies looking to streamline their recruitment process, access a wider pool of candidates, and improve the quality of hires. By outsourcing recruitment to a third-party provider, companies can save time and resources while also improving the diversity and quality of their hires.
REDUCE YOUR COST PER HIRE TODAY
MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP PLANS
15 years’ experience recruiting senior managers for major international consultants and contractors. Barry is one of the founding directors of Propel. Prior to this, Barry worked for 10 years for Randstad, the 2nd largest recruitment organisation in the world. Managing teams across the UK and Ireland & delivering recruitment solutions to major clients. Barry is a graduate in International Business from Trinity College Dublin. He has a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from the Smurfit School of Business.
“My favourite food is anything with quinoa”