Number of roles filled: 12, Money Saved on Agency Fees: €50k+, CV: Interview Ratio: 2 : 1.
Established in 2007 and with 82 employees today, Electric Skyline (ES) is a successful, Irish owned organisation and one of the leading lighting specialists in Ireland. Electric Skyline provides lighting solutions throughout all 32 counties and maintains in excess of 65,000 public lights across 8 Irish local authorities.
2 key projects in Connaught and Munster requiring multiple Electricians and General Operatives. No internal recruitment team, HR were over stretched to cover these roles. As the market was so competitive, they needed help sourcing suitable candidates, rather than simply relying on job ads. The challenge was not only finding the candidates but also meeting the exact criteria Electric Skyline had set out. In addition, they needed recruitment administration support including:
- candidate screening
- arrangement of interviews
- assistance with the selection process.
- Recruitment: Electric Skyline used Rent a Recruiter embedded recruitment solution during this scaling up period. One Account Director and One Talent Partner were assigned to work with Electric Skyline and they managed their talent acquisition function during April and May 2021. Rent a Recruiters Talent Partner acted as Electric Skyline’s in-house Recruiter, offering greater hiring efficiency without the high costs associated with agency fees. Electric Skyline was able to leverage Rent a Recruiters know-how to take the headache out of the recruitment process for the company.
- Employer Branding: Job ads alone are not sufficient to secure the best people – Candidates today want to know ”who this company is?” and “what are they really like to work for?” Rent a Recruiters Recruitment Directory answers these questions. Electric Skyline used Rent a Recruiters Directory to create an employer branding page on our platform including 6 videos, 10 pictures and employee testimonials. All video production and editing was handled by Rent a Recruiter. Click here to see their Employer Branding page.
Our account management team spent time e-meeting (due to Covid restrictions) with Hiring Managers from different departments in order to gain a betterunderstanding of:
- Current requirements
- Ideal candidate profiles
- Job descriptions
- Company culture.
With Rent a Recruiters Talent Partner in place and a detailed understanding of the positions,we commenced our campaign through a combination of database sourcing and activating tailored job ads across multiple channels, including.
- ES company website
- ES Indeed page
- Rent a Recruiter & ES social media channels (LinkedIn & Facebook).
We work with SME’s who are recruiting, but struggling to communicate their message to their target candidate market with job ads alone.Why employer branding? We build a strategy to help tell your story and communicate the right message to the right people.
Rent a Recruiters, Recruitment Directory offered candidates a ‘window’ into Electric Skyline. It lets them see what it is really like to work there, using video / imagecontent and authentic testimonials.
Sharon described the Directory as being a nice ‘add on’. She felt the support they have received in adding their business profile was “brilliant”.
Download PDF >
Website Link: https://electricskyline.ie/
AT A GLANCE
Number of roles filled: 12
Money Saved on Agency Fees: €50k+
CV: Interview Ratio: 2 : 1
- 10 Electricians
- 1 General Operative
- 1 HSE Manager
Number of screened candidates sent to client: 53
Number of candidates interviewed by ES: 25
All candidates sourced by a Rent a Recruiters Talent Partner.
Rent a Recruiter were a great help to us, as we had just won a big project and we needed to find a number of people. They were such time savers, as they did all the administration work around screening candidates through ads, but also sourcing great candidates too. It was hugely beneficial and we intend to use Rent a Recruiter for all recruitment in the future.