- Time frame: 17 months, 18 Placements, +8000 Passive candidates reached out to.
- 2:1 CV to interview ratio, Salary guideline analysis
Glan Agua is a design, build and operation contractor that provides project solutions for the water and wastewater industry. Based in both Ireland and the UK, they are industry leaders in the water and wastewater sector.
Rent a Recruiter joined Glan Agua in August 2021 to provide specialist talent acquisition support in sourcing candidates for engineering roles in Ireland and UK.
Roles included: CAD, BIM, Civil Engineer, Project Manager, Mechanical Engineer, QS, HSE, HR, Commercial, Commissioning Engineer. 80% of the roles were UK based.
Outsource recruitment services are a cost effective strategy to fill hard to fill roles. Adopting a talent acquisition strategy with Rent a Recruiter will help you save time, money and resources.
- Salary and packages: very competitive market
- Location: most of the roles are site based.
- Very specific skill set: the majority of the roles required a specific skill set: water/waste water experience, and the candidate market was very limited.
Rent a Recruiter’s embedded recruitment solution was implemented to support Glan Agua in finding new talent for their opening roles. Our Account Director and Talent Partner were assigned to work with Glan Agua, to manage their talent acquisition function.
- Our Recruitment Manager and Talent Partner worked as an extension of Glan Aguas HR team.
- 8,000+ LinkedIn reach outs to potential candidates.
- Liaising directly with hiring managers on all roles
- Provided weekly account management meetings with HR and Hiring Managers.
- Set up and managed Indeed page.
- Conducted screening calls and interviews for all potential candidates.
- Sent +180 candidates over 17 months.
AT A GLANCE
- Time frame: 17 months
- 18 Placements
- +8000 Passive candidates reached out to.
- 2:1 CV to interview ratio
- Salary guideline analysis
- Sourcing candidates.
- Screening candidates.
- Scheduling interviews.
- Providing data and insights into the the targe talent marketplace.
We implemented the following process improvements for:
- The length of the recruitment workflow in Ireland, UK.
- Job descriptions.
- Applications backlog.
- Screening candidates in calls.
- Scheduling of virtual interviews.
- Selection process.