Business Recruiting Solutions
Business Recruiting Solutions That Drive Growth
Our Recruitment Solution provides full-time recruitment support without charging any commission or placement fees for successful placements. You can access our services on a monthly subscription basis, which offers excellent value for money, saves you time and valuable internal resources. We specialise in sourcing, screening and placements in addition to providing valuable data that can help the decision making with new hiring and growth strategies..
Our subscription plans are bespoke and can be tailored to your individual needs. Talk to us today and discover how we can add value and help with your hiring goals.
Our Trusted Clients
Subscription Based Recruiting Solutions
Exceptional Talent Quickly
Looking for a recruiting solution that works with your business? Build stronger, faster, more efficient teams with less stress and quicker placements. Scale your recruitment campaigns with our award winning Talent Acquisition Teams.
- Fully embedded service act as an extension of your HR or TA function (set up within your ATS).
- Manages up to 10 requisitions.
- Full Recruitment Administration Support for all inbound applicants
- Qualifying of all inbound applications
- Send suitable applicants to Hiring Manager(s)
- Set up interviews
- Make offer(s) to successful applicants.
- Specialist Talent Partner
- Manage up to 5 requisitions & source the passive market
- A sourcing extension of your HR or Talent Acquisition function.
- LinkedIn shortlisting and headhunting
- 3rd party database searches
- Full Recruitment Administration and Support for sourced applicants only.
- Advice on recruitment and talent acquisition best practice.
- Rent a Recruiter database search
- Fully embedded service, act as an extension of your HR/Talent Acquisition function (set up within your ATS/CRM).
- Manage up to 15 requisitions & source the passive market,
- Draft and post job adverts.
- Full Recruitment Administration Support for all applicants, both inbound and sourced.
- Video Screening
- Optimise your presence on social media to deliver the maximum level of candidate engagement.
Benefits of Working with Rent a Recruiter
Trained talent specialists will work with your internal team. You will receive continuous guidance and support from our Operations Director. We provide weekly reviews to make sure you are up to date on each stage of the process.
Our aim is to start adding value from day one. We don’t hand you over to one of our staff and wish you well. We manage the recruiter on your behalf, ensuring consistency of service at all times.
We have a 3-month contract to allow you to avail of our service when you need us. After which, you can decide to stop or continue with our service. Our clients find this helpful, as they can turn the service on and off as they scale.
OTHER RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS INCLUDE:
Outsourcing Recruiting Solution
Suits companies seeking short term talent or expertise.
We have a track record in the public and the private sector providing contract staffing for a wide selection of employment roles.
Solutions to clients include the following features and benefits:
- Payroll services
- Rapid response to business needs
- Reducing hiring costs
- Specialist contractors for project work
Search Recruiting Solution
Suits companies looking to make 1 or 2 key hires.
We have a combined 50 years’ of experience. We specialise in global search, talent mapping, insights and consulting. Our experience allows us to provide a retained search service to employers. We have local talent partners well versed in international best practice.
Search Recruiting includes:
- Definition of position requirements
- Definition of desired and essential candidate attributes
- Recruitment of potential candidates
- Assessment and evaluation of candidates
- Selection of desired applicants
Administration | Sourcing | Fully Embedded